Wednesday, November 28, 2012

'Tis the Season to be Jolly!

Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la. 





Hello Sweet Sketch Wednesday, Followers!  This is Judi posting for you this week.
I love this time of the year when I begin to decorate for the Christmas Holiday.  Last weekend we put up our outdoor Christmas lights and began the decorating process on the inside.  It is so fun to transform our home into a winter wonderland with remembrances of the Birth of our Lord and Savior.
I hope you enjoy the upcoming weeks of Christmas and your family traditions and if you feel you don't have any traditions...create one this year!   By all means, enjoy your family and spend some special time together.

We have a fabulous new sponsor this week....




Broken Box Stock is found at: www.brokenboxstock.com

Broken Box Stock Blog is here: http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.com/


Here is little about Broken Box Stock!

Broken Box Stock is a fun, imaginative and unique clipart shop featuring hand-drawn illustrations and digital stamps by Wendy Sefcik. Crafters, digital stampers, scrapbookers, business owners, teachers, bloggers, website owners, etc. adore the collection of clipart and find endless ways to spruce up their look with Broken Box Stock graphics.


The Grand Prize Winner of this week's challenge will win this 
Holiday Toodle Set Printable Page
Thanks, Wendy, for your generous prize!



Now to announce
our Grand Prize Winner of last week's challenge from 
"Digi Stamp Boutique":

Congratulations!
Michele, Contact Sally Ann to claim your 6 free digi images.
at 

Subject:  Digi Stamp Boutique and SSW November 2012 Winner

Please include the names of the 6 digi images you would like.  

Our Top 3 Cards from last week are:

1. CARLA SUTO #4

 2. KATHY C #19

 3. MAGS #15

Congratulations and thank you for playing along with us!

Winners, be sure to grab your Grand Prize or Top 3 badge on our sidebar to proudly display on your blog!


 Here is Arlana's sketch for this week's challenge
along the beautiful creations by our wonderful DT.



                                                                            Joanna


   Nancy

  


  Sally


                                                                            Helen









                                                                           Kathie

Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge Rules:

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have any Broken Box Design images we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.

2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday #182 as your label or tag.

3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.

5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.

6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.


Please note: The challenge closes on Tuesday night at 7 pm MST.

Merry Christmas!

Judi and

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Good evening everyone and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday. Congratulations to our winner and our top 3 cards this week great work everyone. There's a wonderful array of cards this week from our Design Team showcasing our new sponsors images from Broken Box Stock. Thank you Wendy for being our sponsor this week I loved working with your fun images. Another great sketch from Arlana and thanks Judi for this great posting this week you're really the swing of Christmas now Thanks Giving is over. Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting and I look forward to seeing your creations this coming week.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning everyone. Judi, thanks so much for the fabuous psot this week. I love all the pictures. I want to thank our new sponsor this week. Your images are adorable and we appreciate your sponsorship. Congrats to our winners this week. Happy crafting this week!! I can't wait to see what everyone creats.
    Hugs. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow!! I am so incredibly happy that my card was chosen!! :) You know how to make a girl's day! Thank you always for your wonderful sketches! I REALLY enjoy them!! I of course will be back to play again!! Thank you!!!!!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Wednesday!! Thanks so much to our new Sponsor - I enjoyed working with your image!! Congrats to Michele - so glad you like creating with our Sketches - looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards!! Judi - you are WAY ahead of me!!! I must get decorating!!
    Wishing you all a Blessed week with many crafty hours!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for a Top 3 spot. I will display my badge with pride on my blog.
    Great work from the DT this week and a fab sketch.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great sketch to work with and some fun free stuff from BBS to use! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards this week, Gals! I always love to see what you do with our sponsors images. Wendy, thanks so much for your sponsorship this week! I hope everyone is enjoying the spirit of Christmas. With five Thursdays in November it's almost like getting an extra week before December arrives. But I do know that the next four weeks will go very quickly. Enjoy!
    Hugs,
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited I found your challenge blog! I love sketch challenges:-)

    ~Tammy S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners. Another great sketch this week and gorgeous samples from the DT. It is always exciting to see what the team comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the variety of inspiration by the DT, thanks! Great sketch Arlana. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks you for this sketch. I like it.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I told you I would be back!! :) Thanks again for another GREAT sketch!! Love all of the DT samples!! Fun Stuff Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fab sketch, I loved this one. Fab DT cards too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. DT you did so awesome with this sketch!!! Beautiful creations! Thanks for another wonderful sketch...I loved using it this week.

    -Lori Byrns

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for a great sketch and for the lovely inspiration from the DT members.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for selecting my card as a top 3 pick, I always enjoy your challenges!

    Fantastic sketch as usual here! Fun DT creations, those images are so cute. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting such a great challenge this week. I am so glad I came across your sketch when searching for one just for this card. I thought it would be the perfect sketch! I was so thankful it would not be over before it was time to post on my blog. Thanks for all the work everyone puts into hosting a challenge blog. God bless and hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete