Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY #99

HELLO SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY FOLLOWERS
Hi everyone! It's Nancy here in the High Desert of sunny Arizona.  I am posting this week for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team. For those of you who are new to this blog, we welcome you to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge! We are so happy to have you join us!
And for our loyal followers of SSW, we welcome you back and thank you for your support!
I know I speak for the whole SSW Design Team when I tell you how excited we are to see all the amazing creativity you share with us week after week. There are so many talented crafters that bless us with your online friendship and support. You are all an inspiration to us.

I just loved the post that Kathy did a few weeks ago and so, I just had to share some pictures of where I live.  We live in such a beautiful world.  These first three pictures are of the "Granite Dells" and "Watson Lake" near Prescott, Arizona.  The next four pictures are on the "Grand Canyon National Park" in Arizona. 

The first thing I saw when we moved to Prescott, was the "Granite Dells".  It is an absolutely gorgeous place to visit.









I hope you enjoyed seeing these pictures.


Sweet Sketch Wednesday will be celebrating our 100th sketch this next week. Please mark your calendars for May 4th– We are planning a blog hop to mark this wonderful occasion. We want you to be part of it!

And now on with announcing the winners of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #98...

The Grand Prize Winner of SSW#98 is:
#36 SAN (CHERRY PICKINS)

SAN, please email Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com to claim your prize!
Also, grab your Grand Prize Banner along the sidebar to proudly display on your blog!

And our TOP THREE are:
#1. KATIE RENZ (#17)

#2. SANDYBEACHES (#25)

#3. CAMMY (#26)

We would like to congratulate all of you for your wonderfully creative cards.

Be sure to grab your TOP 3 Banner on the sidebar.

Thanks so very much to everyone who joined us last week. We truly love seeing the creativity that all of you bring to our challenges. 
We want to let you know how difficult it is to pick the winners each week.  Your cards are amazing.  But, what really makes us sad, is when we see an exceptional card and we can't enter it into the contest because you have forgotten to post a comment on Sweet Sketch Wednesday. 
So, please remember to comment!

Here is Arlana's new sketch for week 99!!!  Woo, Hoooo!!!
Next week is our 100th sketch!!! I just don't want you to forget!!
I hope you will join us for our 100th sketch Blog Hop




This week we have one of our favorite sponsors.
BUGABOO STAMPS
Jodi has been a regular sponsor for SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY from the very beginning.
Jodi is offering the GRAND PRIZE WINNER of this week challenge (7) seven digi stamps.  A value of $21.00.
I must prepare you though, you will have a very difficult time picking only seven.

Here are our amazing Design Team's Creations

KATHIE





SHARON




LINDA



JEANNIE



JUDI



ARLANA



JACKIE


GENEVIEVE



DEANNE



NANCY





Be sure to pop over to all the Design Team blogs - they'd love to hear your sweet comments on their creations this week.


Now, to play along this week with us is very simple....


1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamps or elements you have to create your card, although if you have any Bugaboo images we'd love to see what you do with them.


2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with the challenge number. For this week it would be Sweet Sketch 99


3. Add a link on your blog to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


4. Post your card along with the link to that specific post where your card is featured.


5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card that you are entering.


6. Leave a comment here on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog. We love hearing from you but more importantly to be considered for the Grand Prize Winner you must leave a comment on this blog.


We are looking forward to seeing all your entries this week. Thanks for your support and for stopping by!


Happy Crafting,
Nancy
Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team


Photobucket



39 comments:

  1. congratulations ladies!
    an other fab sketch Arlana!! wonderful job ladies, all this cardds are gorgeous!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday everyone!! I can say that with a smile on my face because the sun is shining right now, a sight that I have been waiting for after a long, cold winter! Rain is in the forecast, so I will soak it up while I can!!! Nancy, what gorgeous pics!!! I simply can't image the beauty of them in real life. Jodie, I adore your images, thanks for sponsoring us!! I love the different array of images all highlighting the wonderful 99th sketch!!! Can't wait for next week's celebration!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve your weekly sketches. I didn't know how fun a sketch was until recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Nancy! What a beautiful part of the world you live in!
    Thanks to jodi for sponsoring is & for the adorable images! Congrats to Arlana on her 99th sketch. Can't wait to see what our players create this week!
    My girls & I are still off school for the Easter break & the weather is surprisingly good here in N.Ireland for the time of year, so we are making the most of it. Anyone watching the Royal Wedding on Friday??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, thanks so much for sharing your photos of the Granite Dells...they are truly awe inspiring in person. Arlana, you really nailed it on this week's sketch! It was so easy to put together and gives such a fabulous look. Jodie, you must know by now how much we adore your images. Your creativity is never ending and we love it. Looking forward to seeing what our players will create this week and hope they are gearing up for next week's celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Nancy - fab photos! They really make where I live look dull! Fab sketch this week Arlana...I can't wait to see number 100 next week! Gorgeous DT cards too - they're all sooo cute! I hope you're all keeping well. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ladies, What a fun Post Nancy. I love all of your fun pictures. Makes me want to take a trip to Arizona. What fun card this week form the Dt. You gals contuine to amaze me. Thanks for being such a great Design Team. Jodi thanks so much for your continued sponship we love your images and hope our players do too. Big thanks to all the players for your continued support. We love see what you creat with my sketch. Have a sweet week Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi girls....thank you for picking me as your grand prize winner this week...i'm really chuffed!
    Nancy you live in a beautiful part of the world...such beautiful photo's,such breath taking views..WOW!
    Arlana...i'm loving this weeks sketch and will be back in a few days with my entry :0)...such fab inspiration as always from the DT :0).
    I'm off now to email Arlana,
    Take care all
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Those photos are amazing, and what a beautiful part of the world to live in!
    Love the sketch, and the inspiration from the DT - thank you.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Everyone, Nancy what amazing photo's, the Granite Dells are on my bucket list with a lot of other places as well. I'm very well travelled so this is something else I can look forward too. Arlana thanks for another great sketch loved this one. Jodie you know I adore Bugaboo images they totally rock and theres always an image to cover everyones taste. Well I'm watching the Royal Wedding which is Friday night our time and I have to get up early on Saturday morning for Ryan's Soccer who well don't think I'll get that much sleep. Wishing everyone a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful DT Cards, I loved working with the sketch!

    I've linked it up, TFL! Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I got up late this morning and wasn't able to post comments like I usually do. The sleep was well needed. Ladies, what outstanding cards this week. They are amazing!!! I love bugaboo. There is always something fun for everyones taste. Jodi you amaze me too with your incredible talent. Thanks you for sponsoring us.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pics!!! I have entered a card into the challenge--love the sketch, had lots of fun creating with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much ladies! I hope to play again, but unfortunately, it will just have to wait a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling cards from the design team!! I love this sketch! I am excited to play! Congrats on almost to 100 sketches..woohooo!
    Hugs,
    Jennette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another great sketch! I love the simple look of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. After a few weeks of not entering a card to ssw, its nice to be back. Just want to thank all of the DT for your comments.I think this must be the challenge blog where almost with every entry, the whole DT visit and leave a comment! Thats great and so inspiring... much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just came across Sweet Sketch Wednesday from a link at Bugaboo and am very excited about your challenge. I love the DT examples and each one is beautifully done. Great job DT! I look forward to joining in on your challenges!

    *Hugs*
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that we are posting photos of where we are from to share with the rest of the world - such a great idea!!! We rock ladies!!

    Thanks for an amazing post Nancy and thanks to Jodie for sponsoring us again!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Every week I love your sketches, and I try to play along every week! But next week!! I am so excited for sketch #100 & the festivities! Congrats ladies on putting on such a great challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Arizona is gorgeous! THanks for sharing the pictures! I cant wait til next week! Looking forward to # 100!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great sketch Arlana, thanks for giving my mojo the kick start it needed. Gorgeous cards made by the DT ladies. Nancy, loving the photos you have posted. Have been to Arizona on holiday and the grand canyon is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Nancy your photos are gorgeous makes me want to head back to the US for another holiday we only managed to visit the west rim
    of the Grand Canyon as the week we were there last October they had some huge storms through the area which had stopped all the tours.

    Thank You so much for posting such a great sketch this is my first time entering, but hope to be back next week to participate in the Blog Hop.
    Cheers
    Fiona Platzer

    ReplyDelete
  24. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the pictures! OH how awesome they are! would love to paint those! I hope to be able to play this week but I am a bit behind as I fell on some broken pavement at the beginning of the week and really hurt my hands and arms so crafting is a little hard this week! BUT i love the sketch and don't want to miss it!
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  25. all the design team samples are wonderful. have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your Pics!! I live not far from there at all.. just down the street.. hehehe Chino Valley.. I can't wait to get my card in, thanks for shareing such wonderful pics.

    Crafty Hugs,

    Denise

    http://www.craftconfectionery.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. The pictures are fabulous- makes me want to go there! Thanks for showing me a new part of the world.
    Brillant DT cards and I really enjoyed using the sketch this week. Can't wait to see what you come up with next week for your 100th celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great sketch! I hope I get time to play along this week! I made a blog for my boys and they liked your sketch...so I added their cards here. Hope that was ok? :D

    Big Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanks for the lovey sketch.
    Nice dt cards
    hugs miriam

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the sketch as always and whoever took those pictures did wonderful with the photography, really beautiful. Thank you DT for the great inspiration with your fabulous cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wahoo!! Thanks so much for choosing me in your Top 3 last week!! I just love playing along:) Thanks for the inspiration each week!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. what Stunning scenery, I would love to see the area.thanks for another great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  33. Well girls i said i would be back with my card in a few day's...and here i am!
    Great sketch as always Arlana and fantastic insiration from the DT.

    This is such a friendly DT....and i'm not just saying this but it's the best challenge blog in blog land!!!
    You all leave such encouraging and complimentary comments....and i would like to thank-you all for that,some challenges i've joined in there's not one person from the DT even visited my blog....you are a brilliant bunch of girls!

    On that note...i'll leave you
    Take care all
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi there!
    I just linked in my card for the challenge#99!
    What a nice blog you have! I certainly will frequently participate with your challenge, even if my english is not so good...But I love makings cards!
    Greetings from Holland!
    Elise Muller

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a nice sketch to work with!! And Nancy, what a beautiful pictures of the place where you live! Very impressive!!
    Groetjes Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  36. Really enjoyed the sketch thanks ladies I always know where to come for the fab inspiration! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. YAY! I made it back before the deadline! yippeee! TEHHEE sorry over excited! :0)
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  38. love your blog Nancy, thanks for sharing.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete