Wednesday, September 30, 2009


One Of Those Weeks




Have you ever had one of those weeks where you didn't think you would get everything done. Well, that was my week....so many things to create!!!

My daughter in law came over to help me with some invites that she needed. You'll never guess how many we are making? Well, it turned out to be 50. I was cutting forever and trying to match papers. She was also helping me with some other craft items I needed to finish. We stayed up until 4 a.m. She had a drink of water on the table and little did I realize I would spill it all over the sample I had made for my sketch site and also the invites. So you're getting the watered down version. Although I added a new card backing but it still looks a little sad.  This card is the last card on this post and is created with the Unity Stamp Row of Houses.

For the month of October I am the Guest Designer for My Cute Stamps.  To kick off my first week I created the first card  for my grandaughter's birthday. You will love this little princess!

My second card is for invites to my grandson's birthday pary. It was made with Joni's Inktegrity Digis. I love how the train set turned out.  I made 12 of these.

Because I had so many different cards to make I added a Double Take again this week. My invites were made with the double take...as I figured they would not work with the other sketch.

There are so many fun designs you can use from different stamp companys. We would like to see what you create with my sketch by using any stamps you may have. So come along and join in the fun. Invite your friends to play along too.

Our winner for Dustin Pike's Digis is Holly at Momiji She will be choosing three of her favorite images from Dustin's site. We would like to thank Dustin Pike at Doodle Dragon Studios for sponsoring us last week. He as such fun digis.


For those that want some sweet fun and want to play along, here's what you need to do.

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. 
You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card. 
2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each week's number.
3. Add a link on your blog about my Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card along with link
5. Sign Mr. Linky and add a direct link back to your site.
6. Leave the Design Team a comment.

Arlana - Sweetberry Designs









Nancy - Mulberry Station




Judi -Sweet Bloomin Scraps





Rose-Pink Lemonade



Stephanie - Handmade Creations





Kelly - My Bucket Overfloweth



Sheri-Papercrafty’s Creations



Jeannie - Dragonfly Journey



Katie- Created by Katie



Teri – Teri’s Cards and Toppers





Lisa - Paper and Paw Prints



Liz –Liz’s Cards and Layouts





We are still looking for sponsors for twice a month, so please e-mail me at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com. Be sure and tell anyone that you know. Check back next week as we will have a new sponsor for you.


 The Design Team  has been going the extra mile lately. I want to thank them for all they do for me. I hope you will enjoy all of our inspiration for this week.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving us your sweet comments. We sure do appreciate them. Hoping that you play along with us this week.  Be sure and have a sweet week.




Sweet Sketch Wednesdays Participants
1. Jennine @ Craven Creations
2. sue morris
3. Glenna
4. Alicia
5. ~NikkiNix
6. Charlene Fairbairn
7. Alicia - Card 2
8. Donna's Doodles
9. Chrissy Bower
10. Dora
11. ~*Joni
12. Emma
13. Juanita

Learn more about Sweet Sketch Wednesdays here.
Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

12 comments:

  1. Whoo-Hoo!!! Thank you all so much!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again blown away by the talent of our wonderful DT!! Thanks for always continuingto inspire me!!

    Arlana none of your cards look "sad" they all look fabulous! Hope you can take a breather now!! Enjoy your visit at My Cute STamps! They are lucky to have your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job DT. Everyone's cards are beautiful. And, I agree with Kelly, Arlana. Yours cards are fabulous and hopefully, you can take a breath this week and slow down a bit. Have fun with being the guest DT at My Cute Stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Ladies!! Everyone did a wonderful job!! I agree with the girls Arlana, your cards look great!! Have fun with your guest DT assignment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry totally forgot last week, I hope thisone I don't forget, beautful DT work and wonderful sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks design team for all the sweet comments. Everyone did such a fablous job again this week these are just all so sweet. Thanks for eveything thing you do to help this blog run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it's all been said before....I will add my applause to all of you. I just loved seeing what everyone did with SS17. Thanks for all your inspiration! Congratulations, Holly. Welcome back, Dora! We did miss you and all our other friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More gorgeous cards ladies and Arlana your sketches are a pleasure to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch, great cards DT. thanks for all the work you do so we can play.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing cards. You ladies are very, very talented. Juts love them!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi girls, I have only just found your challenge blog and thoroughly enjoyed following your sketch....amazing inspiration from the DT too! My card is with Mr L :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not sure if I'm too late, but wanted to share anyways!

    ReplyDelete