Hello and Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays. It is Heide here from the snowy cold state of Michigan and I am your hostess this week here at SSW. We are happy to have you join us this week. This week our sponsor is Digi Stamp Boutique.
If you are new to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays a BIG welcome to you and we are looking forward to see your creations and for those that are returning we are always happy to see you here at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays and love to see what you do with the sketch. This week's winner will receive 6 free digital images of there own pick from Digi Stamp Boutique.Talking about winners...
Let's get started this week by announcing the winners of last week's challenge....
the Grand Prize winner is:
Please contact Arlana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Pattie’s Creations and SSW December 2013 Winner
Please include the three digis you would like to receive
Congratulations! Be sure to grab your winner's badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.
Our Top Three are:
12. Three Trees
Here is the sketch this week .
Another great sketch this week by our own Sally . Be sure to check the rules for the challenge at the bottom of this post - we want everyone to be eligible for the Grand Prize!
Here is what our wonderful design team has created with some darling images from Digi Stamp Boutique.
We hope these samples inspire you to create and join in our challenge this week.
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:.
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have Digi Stamp Boutique images, we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 237 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.
Have a fantastic week creating!
Note: The challenge closes on Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm MST.