Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday No. 236!
The sponsor of this week's sketch challenge is Pattie's Creations!
 
Pattie Gomez Bio:

I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.

I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.


Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed.
Pattieboop has a favorite pet named Allie. Allie is a slender black cat and loves playing and spending time with Pattieboop. Allie spends most of her days napping and her nights are spent getting in to mischief
 
This Week's Grand Prize:  Choose 3 digis from shop Pattie's Shop

Here is this week's Sketch:
 






  Sharon

 Arlana
Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week.  If you have an image from Pattie's Creations, we'd love to see what you can do with it.  However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card

2.  If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 236 as your label or tag. 

3.  Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday. 

4.  Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW. 

5.  Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site. 

6.  Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize. 


Note:  The challenge closes on Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm MST.


The Grand Prize winner for last week is:   ****** #1 Carla Suto!!


Please email Lynda at Elisabeth Bell to receive your 2 free digis.
Subject:  Elisabeth Bell and SSW December 2013 Winner
Please include the names of the two digis you would like.
 Choose from: 
Letters to Santa
Frosty the Snowman

Apple Bake

A big congratulations to you! Be sure to grab your winner's badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.

Our Top Three Are:
1. #6 Paper-sniffer
2. #8 Renate
3. #18 Leeann

Have a creative week!

                                                                                       Jeannie and
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Oh thanks so much for the top 3 pick, what an honor! See you next sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun easy sketch Sally. Thanks so much for posting Jeannie. Pattie we appreciated your sponsorship. All the cards are so sweet this week. Thanks to all our player. Hope everyone's have a fun time getting ready for the holidays. Have a sweet week everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy week ity has been...It seems it has been taht way for everyone. Patti, I loved working with your image this week. Thanks for sponsoring us. Congrats to our winners,'
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Jeannie. Congrats to our winner and top 3. Great, fun sketch this week. Love all the cards.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards by the design team! Thanks for the great sketch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to our Winners and thanks to Pattie fro Sponsoring this week.Love all the DT cards - the images were so funto work with!! Wishing everyone some crafting time during this busy Christmas season!! Now... off to my craft room =)
    Blessings to all!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another inspiring sketch. Thanks to you all for all the great sketches through the year. Hope you all have a lovely christmas and happy 2014

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone, wow what amazng cards created using these wonderful images from Pattie's Creation, thank you so much for being our sponsor this week. Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards awesome work everyone. Thanks to Sally for another great sketch and to Jeannie for this lovely posting this week. Take care everyone happy Christmas shopping and preparing for the big day don't get over stressed and Merry Christmas and Seasons greetings to everyone.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everybodys, Its a pleasure for me to participate at this sketch. I like this website because many sketchs was and is easy and beautifull. I hope to make others cards to the next times. Thanks you and see you.
    Excuse-me for the faults, I'm not anglish person but I try to write a message when I make a new card.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello everyone, I finally had a moment to check out what is happening on our wonderful SSW site. Seems like I have been running from one event to another....I thought things were suppose to slow down when you get older! I believe my life is speeding up!
    Lovely creations from our DT and also from our followers! Thanks so much for your support. And we also appreciate Pattie's Creations for sponsoring us this week. Thank you, Jeannie for your post this week! I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season! In spite of how busy I have been...I have loved this year! Christmas is a wonderful holiday! I hope you will all find peace and joy in this Christmas season! Congrats to our winners this week! Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great sketch. Couldn't decide what sort of card to make - and ended up making another Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used the only patties Creations image I have! A pretty basket of mums.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for picking my card for your top three! Congrats to all the others too. So glad I managed to get my entry in on time this week. Fab DT inspiration again xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great sketch, couldn't resist playing along!! Great job ladies and a very Merry Christmas to you all!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. After exploring your blog, I must say that this information is quite useful. I'm really glad I came across it today!



    Hire Someone To Do My Online Class

    ReplyDelete