Wednesday, October 2, 2013


Sweet Sketch Wednesday & Saturated Canary    



Hello everyone, This is Arlana hosting you this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  I have been busy preparing for Fall and Winter boutiques for my $5.00 Paparazzi Jewelry. The last outside boutique was really cold.  But it a great time of year for selling Jewelry and Accessories for Christmas.  If you're interested in buying Jewelry and Accessories online from me, request to be apart of my new  Facebook Group  that I just created. I will have jewelry there for sale and will ship out to anyone in the United States. Or you can like my Facebook Page .  I will be running contests to earn free Jewelry so come on over to my group and page!





Here a few pictures of our new fall pieces.






 



Everything from Paparazzi only costs $5.00
You can also find out more about me  and my business at paparazziaccessories.com/11426




This week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday we have a fun line up of cards made from Saturated Canary Images. Also a fun Sketch made by our very talented Sally Dube!



This is Krista from Saturated Canary! She's not only gorgeous and talented, but her images are so sweet and fun.  Here's a little introduction, and what she'd like you to know about her....




My name is Krista Smith. I am the artist behind the Etsy shop,Saturated Canary Digis. I began working in the stamping world about a year ago when I was hired to create rubber designs for the sweet Scottish company, Sugar Nellie. They launched my artwork under the name 'Simply Sassy.' I moved into the digital world just this past month (it's been a super busy month, indeed!). And-- Ilove it!! There is a little more freedom here, as I can create anything that pops into my head:)! I am so humbled by the artistic talent of the girls coloring in my designs-- it is truly an inspiration! Likewise, I am so thankful for the friendships I've made in this wonderful and lovely crafty community! It's been a true delight! I'd love for you to stop by my challenge/inspiration blog, Saturated Canary Challenge and join in the fun...And, while you're there, click over to my personal blog (Saturated Canary) and introduce yourself! I am a bit eclectic and touch on everything from family (I've got me a great one!) to fashion (obsessed!)...Please say 'hi!'...I'd love to be friends!:)


The prize this week is 2 free digis from Krista’s shop


First of all, the winner of last week's Challenge  is...

Claudia #4
Congratulations!

Please contact:  Tina at Eureka Stamps to receive your 5 digital images
Subject: Eureka Stamps and SSW September 2013 Winner
Include the names of the five digis you would like.
  
And our Top Three...
1. Carol Dee #3
 2. Linda Palmer #5 
3. Sherryn #8

Congratulations ladies!!  Be sure to grab both your Winner's Badge, and your Top Three Badge from the sidebar to display on your blog!




























I hope you will join us this week!!  I look forward to seeing your creations!!


Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:

1.     Create a card using the sketch of the week.  If you have Saturated Canary images, we’d 

love to see what you can do with them.  However, you may use any stamp or element you have 

to create your card.

2.     If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday #226 as your 

label or tag.

3.     Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch 

Wednesday.

4.     Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.

5.     Sign in to InLinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.

6.    Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the 

rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.


 

Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous jewels Arlana.

    Congrats to Claudia and the top 3.

    And a huuuuge thank you to Krista at SC for sponsoring us this week. I do love their digis.

    Fingers crossed we have more entries this week -Sally's sketch is easy peasy lemon squeezy. I really enjoyed using it.

    Good luck.

    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewelry Arlana - I don't know how you have time to make cards too. Great samples and love the images from Krista. Another great sketch Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful jewelry. Lovely artist and great projects with her digis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner -Krista is a sweetie - glad to see she is sponsoring this challenge -have a great week - thanks for the Sketch Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous entries from the DT. I did not have a Saturated Canary to work with so I used a Bugaboo image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Arlana - love the jewelry!! Thanks so much to Krista - such wonderful images!! Congrats to Claudia and to the Top Three - Way to go Ladies!! We so appreciate our Followers!!
    Happy Crafting to all!!
    Blessings - Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone hope you're having a good day! Just to clarify it is a you tell based jewelry company and I do not make the jewelry. I'm glad that everyone is liking it! That is why I sell it. Loving the cards this week. Dt you have done a wonderful job. Thanks to Krista for sponsoring as this week we love your images. Sally what a wonderful sketch. Thanks to all who play along. Have a sweet week everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards this week. Thanks Krista for sponsoring us. We always love to work with your images. Congrats to the winners....and the jewelry that Arlana sells is awesome. It is such a good deal and there are soooo many cute pieces. I just bought a bunch from her.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Claudia and our Top 3 this week! The DT cards are fabulous with the Saturated Canary images. Thanks, Krista, for sponsoring us! We adore your work! Thanks Arlana, for your post this week! I love your $5 jewelry too! Looks like I will have an opportunity soon to look at buying some more! Have a great week, everyone!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for a great sketch. Spectacular cards by the team; gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for another great sketch and fab DT cards. Love the jewellery too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. just loved using the sketch this week, although used it on it`s side... amazing dt creations girls (as always) ... yes please i would love to go in the hat for this weeks draw!!
    vanessa (nessy) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch this week! I had fun with it! Thanks!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the sketch - I hope I've not stretched it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for a great sketch - and to the DT for the inspiration! I may use this for several more cards...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Exciting challenge, i have used this sketch for my World Card Making day card..thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving Saturated Canary images. Really sweet stuff. Fun Sketch, again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful creations by the DT, Can't wait to use this sketch!

    Mei

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all of the DT cards. There is lots of inspiration. Thanks so much for putting me in the top 3 last week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all of the DT cards. There is lots of inspiration. Thanks so much for putting me in the top 3 last week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous DT cards as always!!! Hope you guys are all well, I miss SSW :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi,

    Beautiful DT cards. Nice sketch to work with.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats to the winner as well as the runner ups. Thanks for he post Arlana. Thank you to Krista for being our sponsor this week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for another great sketch. I enjoyed playing with this one - even with the extra challenge of being away from home and only having limited crafting supplies with me!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved this sketch so much! Thanks for the fabulous challenge!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete