"Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.
I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits. It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do! It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)
Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images."
Prize: $5 Gift Certificate
The winners of last week's Challenge are.....
Emily L. #26
Emily L. #26
Krista at Saturated Canary Digis:
to receive your 2 free digis.
Subject: Saturated Canary and SSW October 2013 WinnerPlease include the names of the 2 digis you would like.
And our Top Three...
1. Annemade #9
2. Lisa Lynn #14
3. Leeann #18
Congratulations ladies!! Be sure to grab both your Winner's Badge, and your Top Three Badge from the sidebar to display on your blog!
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have any Sassy Cheryl's images, we’d love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have
to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday #227 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to InLinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.