Sweet Sketch Wednesday
Sponsor: Broken Box Designs
Hi everyone! It’s Sharon here from Michigan posting this week for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday team. For those of you who are new to this blog, we welcome you to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch Challenge! We are so happy to have you join us! And for those loyal followers of SSW, we welcome you back and thank you for your support! You are all an inspiration to us.
Okay now let’s get started by announcing the winners of last week’s challenge…..
The Grand Prize Winner of Sketch #221 is:
Please email Arlana at
for your gift code.
Subject: Bugaboo and SSW August 2013 Winner
Also be sure to grab your winner’s badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.
Our Top Three are:
1. Carla Suto #6
2. Sherryn #26
3. Dee #20
Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar and post it on your blog!
Now here is this week’s fabulous Sketch 222…..
It’s another great sketch this week by our own talented Sally Dube!
Be sure to check the rules for the challenge at the bottom of this post – we want everyone to be eligible for the Grand Prize!
This week we’re featuring our sponsor, Broken Box Designs! Wendy is the creator of the fun images there and we’ve had a fun time creating with them this week. The Grand Prize winner of this week’s challenge will receive a $5 Gift Certificate from Broken Box – a terrific prize! Thanks Wendy for your generous support of our challenge!
Now here’s a little bit about Broken Box and their creator Wendy:
Broken Box Stock is a fun, imaginative and unique clipart shop featuring hand-drawn illustrations and digital stamps by Wendy Sefcik. Crafters, digital stampers, scrapbookers, business owners, teachers, bloggers, website owners, etc. adore the collection of clipart and find endless ways to spruce up their look with Broken Box Stock graphics.
My store is found at: www.brokenboxstock.com
My blog for Broken Box Stock is here: http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.com/
Prize: $5 Gift Certificate
And here’s what the Sweet Sketch Wednesday design Divas created for your inspiration using those wonderful images from Broken Box Designs:
We hope these samples inspire you to create and join in our challenge this week.
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have Broken Box images, we’d love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday #222 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to InLinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.
Have a fantastic week creating!
Note: The challenge closes on Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm MST.