Hello and Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays sketch #218. It is Heide here from Michigan and I am your hostess this week here at SSW. I just returned for a nice relaxing week up North in Michigan, We went fishing, boating and I am still recovering from playing on some fun jet skis! Here are some photos from our great time in Ludington, MI.
|Nic and his GIANT fish.|
|Waiting for the Sunset on Lake MI.|
|The evening car ferry headed to WI|
|A light House that we Hiked to on Lake MI.|
Here is a little something about the owner of Stampfairy:
"Stamp Fairy officially launched on November 5th 2010. Gerda Burghardt, artist and owner, creates cute and whimsical digital images for the young and old, inspired by her life, love and 4 cute cats. You will find adorable teddies bears, young boys and girls, fuzzy little bunnies and whimsical critters. Please visit the store and browse StampFairy’s wonderful images. We hope StampFairy’s images inspire YOUR creativity."
Let's get started this week by announcing the winners of last week's challenge....
the Grand Prize winner is: Louise #5
Congratulations! Be sure to grab your winner's badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.
Please contact Esme and Nathaza at Milk ‘n Coffee
to receive your 3 digis.
Subject: Milk ‘n Coffee and SSW July 2013 Winner
Please include the names of the 3 digis you would like.
Our Top Three are: 1. Papersniffer-Wendy
2. Helen #13
3. Vicki #4
Here is the sketch this week .
Another great sketch this week by our own Sally . Be sure to check the rules for the challenge at the bottom of this post - we want everyone to be eligible for the Grand Prize!
Here is what our wonderful design team has created with some darling images from Stamp Fairy but first we have two great guests that are joining us this week from the Stampfairy DT.
with her adorable Halloween card with the cute image called Tommy Wizard.
with her sweet, sweet Christmas card with the fun image called Lenny Christmas.
And From our Own DT:
We hope these samples inspire you to create and join in our challenge this week.
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:.
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have Stamp Fairy images, we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 218 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.
Have a fantastic week creating!
Note: The challenge closes on Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm MST.