Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 124 & Digi Stamp Boutique

Good Morning!
Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 124.
It's Genevieve here posting from Lisburn, N.Ireland.
If your new to Sweet Sketch Wednesday you are very welcome & I hope you can join in the fun & to our faithful followers, Thanks so much for your continued support. Myself & the other DT members look forward to visiting your blogs each week to see your wonderful creations.


Our sponsor this week is the very talented 
Sally Ann from 
Digi Stamp Boutique
Sally Ann sponsors us once a month & we really look forward to using DSB images, they are fab!!
This weeks Grand Prize Winner will receive
Six FREE Digi images!!!!
Check out Sally Ann's images HERE.


As always Arlana has created a wonderful sketch.
Thanks to all our followers who played along last week. 
I'd like to congratulate last weeks Grand Prize winner

MANDY G #11



 Please contact Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com to claim your prize!
 Be sure to grab your Grand Prize Banner along the sidebar to proudly display on your blog!
And the top 3 are......

1. BRIGITTE #15
2. ANGIE #14
3. KATHY CURRY #12

Congratulations to you too!
Be sure to grab your Top Three Banner on the sidebar! 

Now onto this weeks gorgeous cards from the SSW DT

 Nancy










To play along this week is really simple:
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, however if you have any Digi Stamp Boutique images, we'd love to see what you can do with them.
2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch 124.
3. Add a link on your blog to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card along with the link.
5. Sign into Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here as we love hearing from you. You must do this to be considered for the Grand Prize.
And most important: Have Fun!!!!


This Challenge closes at 
7 pm Mountain Time 
Tuesday Evening!

23 comments:

  1. Ooh what fabulous cards by the DT. I have really enjoyed using this sketch this week. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everyone,

    I just can't tell you enough how wonderful Sally Ann's images look on your cards! As I am watching my grandkids I am wanting to play with some digis...but no supplies and in a few moments there will not be a moment to think anyway! I am overwhelmed with wash as I walked into something I had to deal with 20 plus years ago...any mother who has experienced this will know immediately what I am talking about!

    Sally Ann, we cannot thank you enough for your support and beautiful images you share with us. We hope our followers will take time to look around DSB shop and find an image you cannot live without. We especially love it when our followers use our sponsors images.

    Genevieve, thanks so much for your post this week. It is so fun having our DT report from all corners of the earth!

    Congrats to our winners again this week! We always love your inspiration! Keep it up!

    FYI our challenges always close at 7 pm Tuesday evenings. We are now posting that at the bottom of the post. By Inlinks it also shows how many days, hours and minutes are left before it closes but if you don't know it is there, you would miss it.

    Have a fabulous week!

    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I just love those little bears and the deer and the witch and the penguin...!!! Thanks for picking me as Top 3, each sketch is fabulous!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow everyone. What fun cards this week. It is so fun to see Christmas and Halloween cards. I can't believe it is that time of year again. Sally Ann, thank you for your continued support of SSW. Your images are always so fun to work with. Congrats to the winners this past week. We sure had some cute cards! And, thanks Genevieve for the fantastic post. Keep up the good work everyone!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wee everyone, what AMAZING cards everyone has made this week. Yes before we know it Christmas will just be around the corner. I had an Auntie and she would have done her Christmas shopping by now and all her presents would be wrapped she was always so organised I bet she had forgotten what she had bought everyone by the time Christmas came. Thank you Sally-Ann for our wonderful images to work with and your continued support to SSW we all very much appreciate it. Congratulations to our winners there were some very pretty cards this week. Arlana another great sketch thank you. Many thanks Genevieve for you wonderful posting I love looking at everyones different styles.
    Wishing everyone a wonderful week crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to last week's winners! fabulous work everyone!

    awww...those 'sally ann' images are just darlin ~ love what all the dt has created! thanks for the inspiration ladies ~ so glad i got to play along this week with another awesome sketch! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards this week, as always. Fabby sketch
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful DT cards! Thanks for picking me for the top 3 on last weeks sketch! Had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Sorry I have had company and I cant seem to get around to posting. Dont you just love the cards this week? I had so much fun with my didg from Sally Anns digi. Thanks so much Sally for sponsoring us. To the design team you have rocked these images. Have a sweet sweet cant wait to see all of the creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards from the DT with such sweet images! Thanks for another fabulous sketch!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch and lovely DT cards!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed using this weeks sketch- it was fab to work with. Looks like the DT had a LOT of fun with the Digistamp Boutique images- I just love them too! Great inspiration as always.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, I love all the cards from the designers!!! Beautiful job! I just finished mine, I LOVE your sketches, I try not to miss a week, lol!!!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards everyone!!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Digistamp Boutique images, especially Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks again for another fab sketch ladies, and the beautiful DT inspiration!
    I made mine a postcard shape rather than square, I hope that's ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the fab DT creations and inspiring sketch:) love popping in to see the latest @ SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for another great sketch and what cute DT cards this week, love them. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi ladies! I'm not entering since I'm already on the DSB DT, but I did use your sketch for a card on my blog (Alison the Witch if you'd like to look. Great DT cards as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely DT cards, and I especially love seeing all the holiday cards popping up!

    ReplyDelete