Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 123-57 and Sassy Cheryl's

Hi there Sweet Sketch Wednesday followers. This is Michelle posting this week for.....

SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY

I'm posting from Buxton, Derbyshire, England and I am the newbie DT member. I have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying my time with this wonderful team. Before I was invited to be part of the DT I was regularly playing along with the SSW challenges and looked forward to every single Wednesday to see what wonderful sketch Arlana would have ready for me and everyone else to use. I got a place in the Top Three one week, then a bit further down the line I actually won a challenge. I was totally thrilled and flattered I can tell you. It certainly boosted my confidence and then to top it all off I was invited to be on the DT!!!!!!

This time I haven't anything special to tell but, once it's my turn to post again, I would like to tell you a little about Buxton and show some pictures and then sometime in the future give you all a peep at my Craft Room which is definately not as neat and organised as Patti's!!!!

For those of you who are new to our blog, we welcome you to the
Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge! We are so happy to have you join us! And for our loyal followers of Sweet Sketch Wednesday, we welcome you back and thank you for your ongoing support!!!
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Sassy Cheryl's. And, our Grand Prize Winner of this challenge will receive a $5.00 Gift Certificate to use at the Sassy Cheryl's shop! There are plenty of wonderful digitals to pick from - a really fabulous prize.



Here is Arlana's brilliant sketch.


The Grand Prize Winner of last weeks challenge is:

JANE JOHNSON # 16

Congratulations! Please contact Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com to claim your prize! Be sure to grab your Grand Prize Banner along the sidebar to proudly display on your blog!

And the Top Three are:

1. JENNY #21

2. MELODY #3

3. PINK DANDELION #18
Be sure to grab your Top Three Banner on the sidebar! Congratulations to you too!
To play along this week is really simple:

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, however if you have any Sassy Cheryl's images, we'd love to see what you can do with them.

2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch 123.

3. Add a link on your blog to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4. Post your card along with the link.

5. Sign into Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.

6. Be sure to leave a comment here as we love hearing from you. You must do this to be considered for the Grand Prize.

And most important: Have Fun!!!!

Thanks so very much to everyone who joined us last week. We truly love seeing the creativity that all of you bring to our challenges.
Everyone did such a great job and we're really looking forward to seeing what you do with
Arlana's Fabulous sketch this week.

Thanks for stopping by! Michelle x
Photobucket


19 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch and great work by the DT!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you so much I am thrilled to see I have won last week's challenge!! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe I'm first, great DT cards
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you so much for picking me for your Top 3. Michelle, my daughter is currently near Buxton at Ravenstor Youth Hostel. She is at uni in Lincoln but they have come over here for a residential trip. Such a shame we can't see her, she's only about 40 mins from home. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning everyone, wow what a week, I'm so glad that ones out of the way and time to move on. Congratulations to all our winners this week there were some wonderful cards. Great job everyone. Wonderful design team cards this week I just love them all. Arlana so glad we've reused this sketch again one of my favourites. Cheryl thanks so much for being our sponsor I love working with your awesome images. Michelle thanks so much for a great post this week. Wishing everyone a lovely week and a great week crafting.
    Hugs to everyone.
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Kathie, what a week. I can honestly say haven't had one like yours and I am so glad your DH is home and doing a little better. My frustrations this week deal with work...Lots and lots of changes. And I don't do well with that. I want to congratulate all the winners this past week. Your cards are gorgeous! I love all the inspiration we receive from all of our folllowers cards. Thank you!! And, thanks to Michelle for the wonderful post. And, to Sassy Cheryl's for letting us use these adorable images. I wish you all a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner and the top three, gorgeous cards, but then again I thought all of the cards were gorgeous. I love seeing what our followers come up with and I agree with Nancy, I love all the inspiration from the followers cards too. Have fun everyone - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to all of last week's winners...and for choosing my card in the top 3.
    SO APPRECIATED...thanks so much ladies!

    and wow..another great sketch this week...with a whole lotta inspiration from the team...you rawk!
    so glad i got to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What amazing cards! Thrilled to be sponsoring you guys for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sassy Cheryl's images are just so fun. Thanks so much Cheryl for sponsoring us. I have had a great time with my Sister Judi now hopefully I can get back to blogging. Design Team your cards are so sweet this week. Michelle thanks so much for helping with the post. To our player cant wait to see what you create. Have a sweet week!!! Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for another super sketch to follow this week. I love this challenge since I can rely on it each week to provide me with an ace sketch and loads of inspiration! Sassy Cheryl's images look an absolute deleight to use. I especially like the look of the one of the boy carrying all the books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for yet again a fab sketch & inspiring DT creations! Love popping past to see the latest @ SSW:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards as always ladies. Arlana thanks for another lovely sketch to play with :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the cards and this sketch was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such sweet cards!!! Thanks for another great sketch!!! I just entered my card.
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh another great sketch this week and stunning cards from all the DT. Congrats to Michelle on joining such a fabulous DT x

    Thanks ever so much too for choosing my card for Top 3 last week xx Much appreciated x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this sketch! I came here to post my card and it appears the inlinkz was already closed, sorry I missed you! Another GREAT sketch, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really appreciated everyone's sweet comments on my blog - I had SO much fun with this challenge. THanks!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Once again I'm late but just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration. You have great sketches.
    www.dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete