Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another Sweet Wednesday

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!
Linda here from beautiful Pittsburgh, PA where I think we are finally over the dreaded heat. Our grass is actually looking green again!

Who doesn't look forward to Wednesdays, especially when you get to see the wonderful sketch Arlana has come up with. This week we are actually pulling out an oldie but goodie sketch to challenge you with.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is...


Yep, it's the one and only Digi Stamp Boutique! We are blessed to have Sally Ann and DSB as a monthly sponsor. So be sure and check out her store, you're gonna like what you see!

And as our GRAND PRIZE WINNER this week, you have the chance of winning 6 FREE DIGIS OF YOUR CHOICE from Digi Stamp Boutique!!!

Now before I get on with the show of what the DT created using Digi Stamp Boutique images, let me announce the winners from last week.

Our GRAND PRIZE WINNER of a $5 gift certificate from Sassy Cheryl's is:

PINK DANDELION #11
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Please email Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com to claim your prize. Be sure to grab your Grand Prize Badge along the sidebar to proudly display on your blog.

And now for our TOP THREE WINNERS:


1. HEIDI D #1


2. CHRISTI B #5
3. RAE ANNE SPRINGER #12

Congratulations to you also! Be sure and grab your Top 3 Badge along the sidebar to proudly display on your blogs. Now it's time to show off what the DT has created:


We want to thank everyone who played along last week! Your creations are such an inspiration to us all!






Arlana



To play along this week, it' simple:

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, however, if you have any Digi Stamp Boutique stamps, we'd love to see what you do with them.

2. If posting to an on-line gallery, please use Sweet Sketch #115-64.


3. Add a link on your blog to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


4. Post your card along with the link.


5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your site.


6. BE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT HERE AS WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU. YOU MUST DO THIS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE GRAND PRIZE.

But, most importantly is for you to have fun! So glad you could stop by for a visit. Please visit our team's blogs for more details on the cards and to leave them some love.
<span class=




23 comments:

  1. Good morning everyone!!! What sweet digi's and cards this week from Sally Ann. We sure do appreciate that you sponsor us each moth Sally. Thanks Linda for doing a fabulous job on the post. to the design team your cards are adorable. We love our players playing along. Thanks for supporting my blog. Have a sweet week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening everyone well I'm sitting by the open fire this evening keeping warm whilst commenting. It's been a very cold week here in New Zealand we've had a Polar Blast from the South Pole, I was only saying last week that we were having such a mild winter, I spoke too soon.
    Wow there were some wonderful cards last week and congratulations to our winner and our top 3. Thanks Arlana for bringing back one of your oldies but a goodie. Thanks Sally Ann for being such an awesome monthly sponsor we all appreciaten you for being there for our Design Team and our followers. Thanks Linda for doing wonderful post this week. Thanks so much for all your support to SSW and have a wonderful week crafting.
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Sketch, I had so much fun coming up with and making my card.

    I hope you like it??

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the DT cards are awesome this week. Thank you Sally Anne for continuing to sponsor us each month. We love your images. I am late getting up this morning so it will be this evening before I comment on everyones cards. Thanks Linda for the wonderful post. It is wonderful that our DT is always so willing to help.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, beautiful cards, as always!! You all inspire me, as well as our wonderful followers who play each week. Congrats to last week's winners and thanks Sally for the wonderful images, I had so much fun playing with it for this week's card. Linda, great job with the post! Have a wonderful week everyone and can't wait to see what everyone creates this week!
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies, I feel honored to be one of the top 3!
    Such cute cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Ladies! What a nice mix of cards this week! I always love to see what everyone chooses for their image! Congrats to our winners this week! All the cards were fabulous! We love your creativity! Thank you Sally Ann for your generous sponsorships at SSW! We appreciate your dedication to sponsor us each month! Linda, thanks for all your work this week on the post! We always appreciate the work our DT does for SSW! Have a great week and enjoy the last few weeks until school begins for most of you! Happy crafting too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabby sketch.. I wasn't sure to start off with.. but It will be defo one I use again!!

    And wow what fabby DT cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic sketch and it helped me finish a card I've been 'doing' for 2 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards!!! I just love all your sketches. I finished my card, hope you like it!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  11. great sketch this week and love the DT cards. I do like my Digistamp boutique images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you ladies, for choosing me as one of the top 3 last week! YAY! I do love your sketches every week, and this week was no exception! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, thank you so much for picking me as the winner this week. Your sketches are always so lovely. I have sent you an email. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards as always ladies, congrats to the winners :)
    Thanks for another fab sketch Arlena and Kathie keep warm hunny
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful cards from the design team! I just linked in my card...Ready again for your nice challenges after a few weeks of vacation on my part...
    Greetings Elise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the wonderful sketch and the fabulous inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards again this week gals! I hope to be able to play along this week! I have tried to email Arlana about winning a couple weeks ago--but I know that she has trouble getting my emails..please let me know how to claim my prize.
    Thanks again! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great sketch, nice and versatile. Lovely DT inspiration too ...as always! Thanks for the challenge, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful sketch Arlana and the DT teams cards are as usual, gorgeous - I did mean to get my card done and up on here much earlier:0) Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved working with this sketch! It was so much fun, that I may have to do another card :) DT your cards are all so fab and inspirational! I have visited the blog several times in the last few days. Just can't get enough! Hugs,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another super fab sketch Arlana! I haven't played in a while been busy busy but had to get in there this wk! Fab DT examples as always, wonderful work ladies! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. The DT cards are all so lovely! Fabulous sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I didn't get it done in time but did want to say thank you for the inspiration as your sketch inspired my Back to School Card.
    www.dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete