Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #89

Hi everyone! It's Sharon here from Michigan posting this week for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday team. For those of you who are new to this blog, we welcome you to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge! We are so happy to have you join us! And for those loyal followers of SSW, we welcome you back and thank you for your support!

I know I speak for the whole SSW team when I tell you how excited we get to see all the amazing creativity you share with us week after week.  There are so many talented crafters that bless us with your online friendship and support. We are so very thankful for that. You are all an inspiration to us.
Now speaking of inspiration, we'll start with announcing the winners of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #88...
  
The Grand Prize Winner of SSW88 is:


Monica, please email Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com to claim your prize!
Also, grab your Grand Prize Banner along the sidebar to proudly display on your blog!

And our TOP THREE are:
We would like to congratulate all of you for your wonderfully creative cards.
Be sure to grab your TOP 3 Banner on the sidebar.

Thanks so very much to everyone who joined us last week. We truly love seeing the creativity that all of you bring to our challenges. 

Now here's what you've been waiting for... a new sketch from Arlana for Challenge #89...We can't wait to see what you do with this week's sketch!

And, we're so happy to welcome back Digi Stamp Boutique as our sponsor and monthly favorite.  Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique has been sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday from the very beginning and is always so very generous with the prize for the weekly winner.  This week is no exception as the Grand Prize Winner will receive 6 Digi Stamps of their choice from Digi Stamp Boutique.  Thank you Sally Ann for your enduring support of SSW and this lovely prize. 
Please visit the Digi Stamp Boutique store to see the fabulous selection of images that are offered there.  

Now to inspire you further, here are the samples created by the Sweet Sketch Wednesday design team using Digi Stamp Boutique images...














Be sure to pop over to the Design Team blogs - they'd love to hear your sweet comments on their creations this week.
Now, to play along this week with us is very simple....

1.  Create a card using the sketch of the week.  You may use any stamps or elements you have to create your card, although if you have any Digi Stamp Boutique images we'd love to see what you do with them.
2.  If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with the challenge number.  For this week it would be Sweet Sketch 89
3.  Add a link on your blog to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4.  Post your card along with the link to that specific post where your card is featured.
5.  Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card that you are entering.
6.  Leave a comment here on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog.  We love hearing from you but more importantly to be considered for the Grand Prize Winner you must leave a comment on this blog.  

We are looking forward to seeing all your entries this week. Thanks for your support and for stopping by!

All the best,
Sharon
Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team



Photobucket



45 comments:

  1. Wow....really, really love the DT creations this week - all so fabulous...Sally-Ann : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, congratulations to all our fellowers this week on all of your amazing cards and projects they were wonderful. This week the Design Team have an awesome aray of cards with another wonderful sketch from Arlana and of course our brilliant sponsor Sally-Ann Hancock from DigiStamp Boutique who is so supportive of Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Thanks Sharon for a wonderful posting this week, I always love looking and commenting at your designs. Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead and have fun crafting and creating. Now it's time for bed......
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore Digistamp Boutique and the DT have done some amazing things with their stamps! Wow. Absoultely fabulous cards everyone!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning everyone. I really love the sketch this week and the adorable images that our DT picked. All of the cards are fantastic. Don't we heave the best DT ever?! You are the best!!! It is always a pleasure to work with Sally Ann's images. Thank you!!! Sharon, fabulous job on the post this week. Wishing all of you a wonderful week!!
    Hugs Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning, and a Big Congratulations to our winners from last week!!! Each own was amazing!! Another favorite sketch this week Arlana!! Not sure how you do it but what ever it is don't stop!!! A huge thank you to Sally Ann, her images are always a joy to create with and I love browsing through her fantastic store!! Ladies - fab, fab cards this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic sketch and samples ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch and lovely DT´s, ladies!

    Hugs
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone - Thank you so much for picking my card for the top 3 as I am so flattered and made up. I enjoyed that sketch last week and I look forward to doing the new sketch this week. Once again, thank you, you have boosted my confidence no end.
    The DT cards are, as usual, gorgeous. Bye for now. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous DT cards Ladies - all so different and lovely! Thank you for popping by my blog each week, I love hearing from you all. Fab sketch Arlana! Hope you all have a fab week. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good afternoon Ladies!!!! This week I dont have Nancy visiting so hopefully I wont be commening at the last min. Want to thanks Sharon for posting this week. Big Thanks to Sally Ann for her continued support in sponsoring us. We love our players for you help us keep this fab blog going. Thanks DT for all you do to!!! Some SWEET cards this week. Have a sweet week everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..fabby sketch and I love what you have all done with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have added my card to your challenge and I turned the sketch through 90degrees. But, I think I have lost my way slightly - sorry
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another brilliant sketch Arlana to help me get some inspiration for making my cards. All the DT members cards are perfect and so colourful. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  14. Evening!
    Congrats to last weeks winner & the Top 3. Well done ladies. Thanks to Sally Ann for the fab images this week & to Arlana for another great sketch. Fab post Sharon, hope you all have a lovely week :)

    Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fantastic sketch to use, really fun! Great DT samples to look at also!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards by the DT! I loved playing with this sketch. I hope you dont mind that I flipped it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great sketch to play with - love them! Thanks for all those ideas.

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello ladies I hope we are all having a good week I have made my card this week for a really good friends Birthday next week hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing sketch! And, those samples are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  20. loved the sketch adn the samples!!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet sketch Arlana and fabulous DT inspiration as always! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great sketch, and such beautiful cards from everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a neat sketch...I was really inspired this week! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't know why I haven't found you all before now. The sketch this week was great to work with and the DT cards are so cheery. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  25. As always a wonderful sketch. I love Wednesdays. The DT all did a fantastic job with the sketch and images this week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great sketch. Just found this blog and I predict it is going to be a great inspiration from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another fabulous sketch, thanks so much! Love all the DT cards, the images are super cute. Thanks so much for the chance to play along:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous DT cards- I really like all the 'love bug' and Easter themed cards- they are so fun and cute. DigiStamp Boutique have some great images and I think the DT have displayed them to their best.
    Thanks for the challenge. I have rotated the sketch by 90 degrees on my card but it is there- I hope this is OK. If not let me know and I won't do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome Sketch! And some great inspiration from the DT :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ladies, your cards are beautiful and the sketch is fantastic!!
    groetjes Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you again for yet another fabulous sketch. Wow the DT samples are gorgeous as they always are. Till next time :).

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous sketch - worked really well with image I had to work with for my GDT card this week!

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete
  33. I found you sketch challenge through Allison at Stampin When I Can...made a special first birthday card with it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi girls....thanks for a fabby sketch again this week Arlana...and as always gorgeous DT samples :0)

    Have a fab day
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Another great sketch which keeps me coming back each week.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for providing such a great sketch again and lovely DT samples. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm still so happy for last week Grand Prize!! This week the sketch is perfect! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely sketch for this week and great DT cards x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great sketch and super inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi there! I just found your challenge and I can sure you this will not be my last time when I am playing along with you guys! Fab sketch and beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I loved this sketch this week, it was great for creating a card. The DT cards are wonderful this week, Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great DT work! I love this sketch and will definitely use it again. Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great job by the DT this week. Absolutely loved Arlana's sketch! Thanks for working to create such a wonderful challenge site-Hugs Tania

    ReplyDelete
  44. This brilliant sketch was just what I needed for my card:) I love the inspiration from the design team, its always a help to check you all out before I finish my card. Thanks for the challenge.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  45. I loved working with this sketch - and the DT cards are super x

    ReplyDelete