I hope you are all ready for another SWEET week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Our sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs
Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and is steadily growing! Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images!
Her prize is
4 digis of the winner’s choice!
You just may be that sweet winner of her digis...
so go look around her site and start creating!
Last week's Grand Prize winner is:
Please e-mail Arlana at firstname.lastname@example.org for your prize information.
Our Top 3 for last week's entries are:
3. Jess Willson
Don't forget to grab your Grand Prize and Top 3 badge located on the sidebar!
Each week we look forward to seeing your creations and want to thank you for your support whether you have been with us for awhile or whether you are new to SSW. It is always so difficult to choose the winners each week. We love the creative inspiration that you all bring to SSW.
Here is my sketch for this week. We can't wait to see what you will create!
Here's our SWEET creations.
To Play Along This Week - it's simple:
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, although if you have any Meljen's Design's, we'd love to see what you do with them.
2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each week's number, which is 87.
3. Add a link on your blog about Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card along with the link.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your site.
6. Be sure to leave us a comment here as we love hearing from you (you must do this to be considered for the Grand Prize).
And most important: