Good morning and welcome, I'm Kathie from Auckland
New Zealand and I'm your hostess this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Do you all realize that it's only
to go until
I do hope you've started your preparations and aren't leaving it to the last minute and then you're in rush and don't enjoy the day with your family and friends like you should because that's what Christmas is all about being together.
And now for our Grand prize Winner from last week...drum roll.......
A big congratulations to our grand prize winner of StampFairy
(a value of $10.00)
And the Winner is.......
#3 Vanessa (nessy)
Please email Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Stamp Fairy and SSW October 2013 Winner
Congratulations!!! Be sure and grab your winner's badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.
And our Top 3 from last week are...
1. #4 Lacarterine
2. #9 Emily Shroom
3. #21 Janice
Congratulations to you as well!! Go ahead and grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar.
Now, on to
Our Sponsor this week it's
Melissa Jenkin's the owner and designer for
Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has a new challenge every Thursday, and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the adorable line of Meljen's Designs stamps at our store HERE to browse all of
Melissa's lovely designs! You can also see Melissa's exclusive
rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too! Don't forget to join Meljen's Designs on Facebook HERE to take advantage of
special sales and promotions that are just for her facebook fans!
Melissa is offering our very lucky winner
Prize: 4 non-colored Digi's of winner’s choice.
You can check out Melissa's amazing images
over at her online store
The team here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday are looking forward to seeing what your going to create this week with a blast from the past sketch. It's a sketch that was created by Arlana and used by the design team on 11 May 2011.
Sketch # 231- 101
Now you've seen the sketch it's on with the show and see what our very talented design team have created for you this week.
We hope these samples inspire you to create and join in our challenge this week.
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:.
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have a Meljen's images, we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 231-101 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.
Have a fantastic week creating!
Note: The challenge closes on Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm MST.
We don't what you to miss out.
Wishing you all a great week and happy crafting