First off, I hope everyone in the US had a wonderful Father's Day. No matter what day Father's Day is celebrated, it is a great day to honor Dads and to show our love appreciation for all they do. It was a busy day for me as our family is rapidly growing....so the dinner crowd gets bigger with each event...which means more cooking and more cleaning up! But all in all it's always a fun event as everyone pitches in to help out in one way or another.
Next I would like to share a few photos from a hike my husband and I took last year at Paradise on Mt Rainier. Just like to share a little of the beauty of the great Pacific Northwest!
Now let me share with you our winner for last week's challenge:
The Grand Prize Winner is:
The Grand Prize Winner is:
Please contact Arlana at
Please include the names of the two images you would like from Stamp-n-doodle.
Subject: Stamp-n-doodle Winner at SSW June 2013
Be sure to grab your winner's badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.
Our Top Three are:
1: Lorianne #13
2: Lori Byrns #21
3: Glenda Atkins #16
Congratulations to you!
Please grab your Top 3 badge from along the sidebar to display on your blog.
I am pleased to announce that Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor again this week! We love that Sally Ann sponsors us each month on the third week! Please take some time to look around Digi Stamp Boutique and see the lovely creations that Sally Ann has created for you!
"All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating."
Here is our fabulous sketch from the past created by our very own Arlana Patten!
Hope you will play along with us this week. Be sure to follow the rules below!
Now to show you what our talented DT has created for your enjoyment!
We hope these samples inspire you to create and join in our challenge this week.
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:.
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have Digi Stamp Boutique images, we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday #211-122 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.
Have a fantastic week creating!
Note: The challenge closes on Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm MST.