Here are a few photos of the Pacific Northwest for you to see the beauty we enjoy.
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Puget Sound at Chambers Bay
Well, it's always a delight to see what our followers will create each week and then to see who our Grand Prize Winner and Top 3 will be. So I won't delay the suspense!
Our Grand Prize Winner from last week is...
Please contact: Tammy at A Day for Daisies
to receive your $12 Gift Certificate.
Subject: ADFD and SSW May 2013 Winner:
A big congratulations to you!
Be sure to grab your winner's badge
from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.
Our Top 3 are....
1. YOLA #11
2. KATIE STRINGER #1
3. ARDILLA #19
Be sure and grab your badge from our sidebar for your blog.
Here is the sketch for this week,
hand-crafted by our one and only, Sally!
This week our devoted sponsor, Sally Ann of Digi Stamp Boutique, will be here to delight you. It's been nearly 4 years since Arlana started Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Digi Stamp Boutique has been with us on the third week of every month since then.
Here is Sally Ann's Bio:
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.
Our winner will receive the prize of 6 free digi images from Digi Stamp Boutique.
Now let's see what the talented DT
from SSW has created for you this week!
We hope you will play along with us this week!
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have a Digi Stamp Boutique image, we'd love to see what you can do with it. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 206 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.
Have a fantastic week creating!
Note: The challenge closes on Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm MST.
Hugs from Judi and