Sweet Sketch Wednesday
Sponsor: Digi Stamp Boutique
Hi everyone! It’s Sharon here from Michigan posting this week for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday team. For those of you who are new to this blog, we welcome you to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch Challenge! We are so happy to have you join us! And for those loyal followers of SSW, we welcome you back and thank you for your support! You all are an inspiration to us.
Okay now let’s get started by announcing the winners of last week’s challenge that was sponsored by StampFairy…..
The Grand Prize Winner of Sketch #201 is:
Congratulations! Please contact Judi at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your $10 Gift Certificate and be sure to grab your winner’s badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.
Our Top Three are:
1. SAM WHISPER #14
2. EMILY L #9
3. LISA LYNN #16
Awesome job! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar and post it on your blog!
Now here is this week’s fabulous Sketch 202…..
It’s another great sketch this week by our own talented Sally Dube! We’re so lucky to have Sally creating these wonderful sketches. Sally has been a real blessing to Arlana as she recovers from her surgeries. Let’s give a Get Well shout out to Arlana – we miss her terribly here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! We’re thinking of you every week Arlana and hope your recovery is progressing!
Be sure to check the rules for the challenge at the bottom of this post – we want everyone to be eligible for the Grand Prize!
This week we’re featuring our monthly sponsor, Digi StampBoutique! Sally Ann at Digi Stamp Boutique has been a monthly sponsor of Sweet Sketch Wednesday for, well, 202 weeks! That is from the very beginning of the sketches here. We all love creating with digi stamps from DSB. The Grand Prize winner of this week’s challenge will receive six free digi images from Digi Stamp Boutique – a terrific prize! Thanks Sally Ann for your generous support of our challenges every month!
And here’s what the Sweet Sketch Wednesday design Divas created for your inspiration using those wonderful images from DigiStamp Boutique:
We hope these samples inspire you to create and join in our challenge this week.
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have Digi Stamp Boutique images, we’d love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday #202 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to InLinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.
Have a fantastic week creating!
Note: The challenge closes on Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm MST.