As you can tell, I love to chat, but now let's get down to business.
Our Grand Prize Winner of a $12 gift certificate to A Day for Daisies is:
Please contact: Tammy at A Day For Daisies
to receive your $12 Gift Certificate.
Subject: ADFD and SSW January 2013 Winner:
Be sure to grab your winner's badge from the sidebar to display proudly on your blog.
Our Top Three are:
1. MARIANNE #9
2. JOVITA #26
3. JANICE #23
Congratulations!!! Be sure and grab your Top Three badge for your blog.
Here is our sketch for this week, by our very own co-designer Sally. It lends itself to the use of beautiful designer papers and fun embellishments. And like every week, we have another wonderful sponsor. Put your hands together for...
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.
Sally Ann has been a sponsor for us each and every month and we say a big "THANK YOU" to her for that! And she is generously giving our grand prize winner 6 digis of their choice FREE! Sally Ann, you're the best!!!
Speaking of the best, there is no better Design Team around than the ladies I work with at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. So now it's time to show off their fabulous creations using images from Digi Stamp Boutique:
We hope these samples inspire you to create
and join in our challenge this week!
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have a Digi Stamp Boutique image, we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday
#189 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.
Have a fabulous week creating!
Note: The challenge closes on Tuesday evening, 7:00 pm MST.
Have fun!! Linda and