It is such a busy week here in the US as we prepare for Thanksgiving. And, it is such a beautiful time of year. The best part is being able to be together with family and friends.
So, from all the gals here at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday,
we want towish all of our American blog friends a Happy Thanksgiving.
We have so much to be thankful for.
We hope you will take a moment and reflect on the wonderful blessings we have even though there are difficult times throughout the world.
We have a fabulous sponsor this week.
Digi Stamp Boutique
Sally Ann, has been a regular sponsor right from the start of Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We want her to know how grateful we are to her for her continued support.
Sally Ann's Bio
The Grand Prize Winner will receive: 6 free digi images
Our Grand Prize Winner of last weeks challenge. "Sassy Cheryl's $5.00 Gift Certificate" is:
HOLLY G #1
Contact Sassy Cheryl at
www.sassycherylsdigis.com to claim your $5 Gift Certificate.
Our Top 3 Cards from last week are:
1. Penny #14
2. Sarah Stone #3
3. Sarah T #2
Congratulations, and thank you for playing along with us!
Winners, be sure and snag your Grand Prize or Top 3 badge on our sidebar to proudly display on your blog!
And, here is Arlana's sketch for this weeks challenge.
And, the beautiful creations by our wonderful DT.
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge Rules:
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have any Digi Stamp Boutique images, we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday #181 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.
Please note: The challenge closes on Tuesday night at 7pm MST.