Sweet Sketch Wednesday 136-73
This is Arlana posting this week. I hope you had a wonderful week in the New Year. As we get ready to embark upon a new year, I hope that you will be able to come here often and enjoy in our creative fun. We look forward in seeing all of the cards that you will make using my sketch. May we continue to inspire you with our creativity. I am very thankful to have two wonderful sisters and a fabulous design team that help keep this blog up and running. I can't thank them enough.
Speaking of fabulous I have such a talented daughter so I would like to highlight her Photography this week. She has re vamped her web site Hardman Photography. So go take a look around and enjoy her fabulous work and her talent.
You can also view lots of pictures on Facebook. So why not become a fan of Hardman Photography while you're looking around. It's lots of sweet fun to see the new photos as she adds them.
Look at all those yummy cake pictures . Makes me want some just looking at them. Then another favorite is this picture of this lovely bridal dress.
This week our sponsor is Wee Stamps. We love Wee Stamps and we had such a fun time creating with Sylvia's images.
"The owner and illustrator behind Wee Stamps - Sylvia Zet – creates unique designs of charming and whimsical characters, which are loved for their adorable little faces expressing innocence and trustful hearts. Wee illustrations feature cute kids and fluffy animals are available as digital downloads at Wee Stamps and also as deeply etched red rubber stamps at Whimsy Stamps."
Our prize this week is 3 Digis of the Winner's Choice. We would like to thank Sylivia for sponsoring us.
Now on with the sketch with is one we have done before. You've got to give me a break once in awhile.
So, without any further delay......
Our Grand Prize Winner for last week is:
Congratulations! Please contact Arlana at email@example.com to claim your prize! Be sure to grab your Grand Prize Banner along the sidebar to proudly display on your blog!
And, our top three are:
1. Lucianna #8
2. Stacey #47
3. Julie B #28
To play along in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge is really simple.
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, however if you have any Saturated Canary images, we'd love to see what you can do with them.
2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch 136-73.
3. Add a link on your blog to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card along with the link.
5. Sign into Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here as we love hearing from you.You must do this to be considered for the Grand Prize.