is waiting for "yinz!" That's Pittsburgh, PA lingo for you guys!!!! Yep, it's Linda, writing to you from the City of Bridges.
And we have a wonderful sponsor this week...it's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. The prize this week is two rubber stamps:
Rollerblading Chloe and Kitty Cat Josh, both pictured below.
Not far from Pittsburgh is this beautiful home built by architect Frank Lloyd Wright called Falling Water. In the 1930s he built this lovely summer home over a 30 foot waterfall. People who lived in Pittsburgh often summered elsewhere to get away from the smog of the steel industry. Falling Water today is a National Historic Landmark and utterly fascinating to tour.
Now I think you all know that I am a HUGE sports fan. We are lucky enough to have three professional teams that we enjoy watching on TV or going to the games.
Football - Pittsburgh Steelers
Hockey - Pittsburgh Penguins
Baseball - Pittsburgh Pirates
I know you want to know why I posted a picture of a sandwich. Well this is no ordinary sandwich, it's a Primanti Brother's sandwich. Many food tv shows have been to Primanti Brothers to feature the infamous sandwich with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, french fries and cole slaw all stacked up between two slices of bread. I made the mistake once of asking for the fries on the side...needless to say that didn't go over too well with the kitchen staff!
Now on to last week's winners...
THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS...
TARA BIBAO #2
Please email Arlana at email@example.com to claim your prize.
Be sure to grab your Grand Prize Banner along the sidebar and display it on your blog with pride...because you are a winner!!!
OUR TOP 3...
#1: TIP TOP
#3 ERIKA O
Be sure to grab your badge along the sidebar and display it proudly!
Before showing you the stunning DT cards, I have some sad news to share. We are saying good-bye to the lovely Deanne from Sweet Sketch Wednesday DT. I know that I speak for everyone that you and your talent will be greatly missed. She has threatened though to return and play along some weeks!!!! Good luck Deanne!!!
Now without further ado, here is our DT line up of wonderful inspiration:
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, however, if you have any Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, we'd love to see what you do with them.
2. If posting to an on-line gallery, please use Sweet Sketch 105-44.
3. Add a link on your blog to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card along with the link.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here as we love hearing from you. You must do this to be considered for the Grand Prize.
And most important: HAVE FUN!!!