Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #91

Welcome back to another new Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Can you believe we are already into March?!? Some say Spring is around the corner, but living in mid-Canada, Spring is still a GOOD 2 months away if we are lucky. BTW, it's me, Deanne hosting this week's post!

It's good to see you all again, and to our new followers: Welcome!!!! We are so happy to see you.



Last week's Grand Prize winner is:
# 19 Sam


Please e-mail Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com for your prize information.

And our Top 3 are:


#1: Carlie M. (#9)

#2: Beryl K. (#3)

#3: Kobie (#17)



Don't forget to grab your Grand Prize and Top 3 badge located on the sidebar!

Thanks to everyone who joined us last week. You all did such a great job and we're really looking forward to seeing what you do with Arlana's FABulous Circle Sketch:


Our sponsor this week is Di's Digi Downloads:




The Grand Prize winner this week will win FIVE digis of their choice!

Right now, Di's Digi Downloads has a super adorable freebie - you must go check it out!

Thank you so very much for sponsoring us for the week.




Here are the SWEET creations the design team came up with...

Kathie - Kathie'z Kardz



Judi - Sweet Bloomin Scraps



Jackie - Paper Moments



Jeannie - Dragonfly Journeys



Deanne - Three Trees



Sharon - Inklined To Stamp




Arlana - Sweetberry Designs



Nancy - Mulberry Station



Linda - The Stamper's Touch




Genevieve - Genevieve's Creations


To Play Along This Week - it's simple:

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, although if you have any Di's Digi images, we'd love to see what you do with them.

2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each week's number, which is 91.

3. Add a link on your blog about Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4. Post your card along with the link.

5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your site.

6. Be sure to leave us a comment here as we love hearing from you (you must do this to be considered for the Grand Prize).

And most important: HAVE FUN!!









29 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone, well Wednesday has rolled around again I do think it get quicker every week now I'm getting older. I've been to a Primary Schools Triathalon this morning so it was a very early start. Congratulations to all our winner this week there were some really lovely cards.
    Diane thanks so much for being our sponsor I just love my image I worked with. Arlana another great sketch to work with thanks and Deanne thanks my dear for a lovely posting this week and taking the time out to see what part of the world I live in. Yes there was another Earth Quake last night this time in Wellington our Capital their getting closer.
    Christchurch are still getting after shocks and the clean up down there is massive. Most counties have reporters down there reporting on what is happening.
    Well wishing everyone a wonderful week and have fun crafting.
    Hugs to everyone
    Kathie SSW-Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies what a great sketch and super fabby cards!! thanks for the heads up on the freebie lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Kathie, about the weeks rolling around faster. Wednesday is here before I can blink an eye. The DT cards are so lovely this week. And every single one is so striking. Every card has a different image. I think we get our best creativity when we are able to choose the image we want to use. Thanks so much Deanne for the post. It sure is nice to have everyone take a turn. Especially for Arlana. Thank you Di, for sponsoring us this week. I had so much fun creating with the images that I used and I can tell that the other DT members did too! Have a great week everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    I post a card with your sketch today, I hope you like my card.
    I become follower because I like de sketches and challenges verry much.
    My english is not so good but I hope jou understand the meaning of my comment.
    Thanks for the sketch and the inspiration of the DT members.
    gr. Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Everyone
    Thank You for another lovely sketch, wow the time is goes so quickly! Thank You so much for picking me as one of your Top3! Can't believe it, it is the first time ever one of my cards has been chosen! Wow, wow wow

    Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sketch ! Thanks for the inspiration from the DT and Arlana ! Congrats on the winners of the last challenge as well !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful DT creations! PS- Are you sure that spring will ever arrive in Canada? I'm thinking we may just head straight to fall by the time all this snow melts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Ladies. Such a sweet week of cards. I do agree it so fun when we can pick out our own image. The Dt really rocks this images this week. Thanks Diane for sponsoring us this week. Your images are the sweetest. Deanne it so nice that you posted this week. I couldnt do it with out the dt!!!. Thanks DT for all you do. To our many followers we thank you for your continued support. Have a sweet week ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the DT cards this week have such great inspiration! I love all the images. Our DT is the BEST! I do want to thank Diane so very much for my image. It was more fun than I even imaged! Do stop by to see the before and after pics of "Ele." My daughter will be getting her today along with my "Ellie" card!
    Congrats especially to our young winners this week! I am amazed at their budding talent! We love all of our followers and appreciate your continued support and inspiration! Thanks you, Deanne, for our SSW post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, silly me I forgot to leave a comment!! Sorry, what a wonderful sketch and of course the cutest digi's to pick from the sponsor. I love all the DT cards they are wonderful. Thank you for another fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful sketch this week...hope I can eeeek out a few minutes to play along...wonderful DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous sketch! The DT cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun Sketch and the DT cards look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for again a beautiful sketch, Arlana!! And ladies, your cards are lovely!
    groetjes Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ladies, love the images and what you have done with them. Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi everyone I really like all your sketches. All of your cards are great.your coloring is great too.
    From Sam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great sketch and some terrific cards from the DT! Thank you!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Once again Arlana a fun, fun, fun sketch to work with. The Design Team has done a great job with this too. Always enjoy joining in with Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Better luck with linking up this week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Once again, lovely work by the DT, a fabulous sketch, and I had fun working on it! Thanks again Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. BEAUTIFUL INSPIRATIONS----

    Diane
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another fun sketch to work with - and I love the DT samples!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Ladies! Gorgeous DT cards this week, I love them all! I'm a bit late this week and to be honest my card is rubbish...think I peaked last week!! Hope you're all having a lovely week. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another fun sketch! I like all the layers that were for this sketch

    ReplyDelete
  26. This sketch is terrific and really versatile! I enjoyed seeing the DT inspiration and all of the challenge entries.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another batch of FABULOUS-NOUS ;)

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. You cannot believe how happy I am to be able to take part in my beloved challenge this week!
    I missed you last week!

    ReplyDelete