I would like to share some exciting news with you, by introducing our newest member to our design team, Sharon Basel. Please stop by Sharon's blog to say hi and give her a warm welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday's design team.
On behalf of Arlana and the team we'd like to thank everyone for playing along with us. We love visiting your blogs to see what sweet treats you've made to share with us. And a big thank you to our wonderful sponsor last week, Digi Doodle Stamps.
Now onto the winners of our last week's sketch challenge
The Grand Prize winner of the fabulous prize from Digi Doodle Stamps is....
Congratulations!!! Be sure to Grab your Grand Prize Banner on SSW sidebar!
And our TOP THREE are:
#1. (#21) Yola (Archies Mum)
Congratulations to the Top Three, Be sure to Grab your Top Three Banner on SSW sidebar!
Congratulations to all our winners!!!!
Our Fabulous sponsor this week is
"Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More"
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More is proud to sponsor this challenge.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More , a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5 digital stamps or digital paper sets of their choice. WOW that's one super prize!
Thanks to everyone who joined us last week. Everyone did such a wonderful job with the sketch and we look forward this week to visit your blogs to see what you are doing with this week's sketch!
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, although if you have any of Digi Doodle Stamp images, we'd love to see what you do with them.
2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each week's challenge number. This week our challenge is #74.
3. Add a link on your blog about Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card along with the link.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your site.
6. Leave the Design Team some sweet comments, as we love hearing from you!
(This is one of the rules to be selected as a winner of the challenge)
Have Fun Creating!
Thanks so much for stopping by Sweet Sketch Wednesday!