Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yes, it's Sweet Sketch Wednesday again and
we are anxious to see what you will create for us this week!
We hope you will take the time to play along and have some fun.
Digi Stamp Boutique is our dedicated monthly sponsor this week!
We love Sally Ann's beautiful digis! She is constantly coming up with new images!
I always have such a hard time choosing which image I want to create with because I just want all of them! You will see what I mean when you visit Digi Stamp Boutique.
Sally Ann is offering our
Grand Prize Winner
6 free digis of your choice!
What a sweet deal!
This is Judi, posting from the Great Northwest where fall has definitely arrived. I was able to extend my summer with a sweet vacation in Okinawa this past month to welcome the arrival of my newest grand daughter so I am having a harder time adjusting to the cooler days here on the Puget Sound. By noon the temperature is usually in the low 60's which makes the day very comfortable but mornings and evenings are in the low 40's much colder than my body likes to enjoy now! Guess I need to put away the summer clothes!
Well~ on with the show!
Last week's GRAND PRIZE WINNER is:
She will receive a $5 gift certificate at Sassy Cheryl's.
Grab your Grand Prize Banner on SSW sidebar!

And our TOP THREE are:
Go grab your banner!

Please remember!
To be a winner of our Grand Prize, you must leave a comment on SSW.
We feel so badly when we can't include everyone in the drawing because of not commenting.
We love your cards and want you to win. So please follow the rules and comment!!!!

Debs, please email Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com
for your Sassy Cheryl's prize information.

Thanks so very much to everyone who joined us last week. You did such a great job with the sketch and we are all looking forward to seeing what you do with this week's sketch!
Be sure to tell all your crafty friends about Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Arlana has another fantastic sketch for you to follow this week.
It is Sweet Sketch 72.


Here is what our fabulous Design Team has created just for you!
What a fun variety!
Take time to enjoy their special creative touches
and get motivated to create your own Sweet Sketch 72!



Jeannie - Dragonfly Journeys

Jackie - Paper Moments


Arlana - Sweetberry Designs



Linda - Stamper's Touch




Deanne - Three Trees (Paper) Creations


So here are the rules! We promise they are not hard to follow!

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card. Although if you have any Digi Stamp Boutique images, we would love to see what you do with them.

2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday, Sweet Sketch 72. This week is
Sweet Sketch 72.

3. Post your card on your blog along with a link to Sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.com

4. Sign into Inlinkz at Sweet Sketch Wednesday,
upload your card and
add a direct link back to your site.

5. Leave a sweet comment on Sweet Sketch Wednesday to our Design Team
as we love hearing from you!

(These are the rules to be selected as a
winner of the challenge.)
Have Fun Creating!
Thanks so much for stopping by
Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

27 comments:

  1. Fab work by the DT great images and such fab variety! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great batch of cards ladies! It's good to be back and feeling better - can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right ladies!!! You have done it again!! Such wonderful creations!! Thanks Sally Ann. You are so generous and we appreciate your support! Judi, wonderful job on the post!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ladies!!! Wow you really rock this week with Sally images. Sally we love the you sponsor us monthly. Your digis are just to sweet. Thanks for sponsoring us. A special thanks to my sweet sister for posting This fablous poat this week. Thanks to all the players for your continued support. Have a berry sweet week Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayy thank you so much for picking me to win this week. I'll email you straight away. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun cards! Ladies, you are a fabulous DT! Thanks for all you do! Arlana, this was another fantastic sketch! Sally Ann, thanks so much for sponsoring us! We love your images! To our players, thanks so much for supporting us each week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well hello everyone, its so nice to be back and in my own bed.....Don't think I wasn't thinking of you all whilst I was away. I may not have commented but I was watching what was going on. I did find it very hard to get internet access whilst in Cairns, I didn't use my sisters computer and her internet access was so slow. There have been some wonderful cards over the last 3 weeks they always amaze me as there are so many creative crafters about.
    Thank you so much Sally Ann for being our sponsor this week and of course monthly. I just adore working with your images and I love to see what new images that you bring out every month. Judi thank you for having the time to parpare this posting and thanks to Arlana for another wonderful sketch to work with. Well I'm back so I better get onto my commenting. Take care everyone and have a great weekend, I'm back just in time for a long weekend in New Zealand. My boys will have 2 4 day weeks. Take care once again.
    Hugs
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU for picking my card for top 3!! I love seeing your new sketch every week so I am honored you liked my card. I will wear your blinkie proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thank you ladies for picking me as a top three, you really made my evening. I love stopping by your blogs and seeing your gorgeous cards each week. I've turned the sketch on its side this week - hope thats ok!
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch, and great inspiration from the DT! Such great touches to each!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great sketch to follow and some amazing inspiration from the DT - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love following your sketches each week, I have only recently found your challenge blog and its great!

    Lovely DT card ladies!!!

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS creations ladies....love them all.....Sally-Ann...x

    ReplyDelete
  14. yet another fab sketch and gorgeous cards.. as always loved using your sketch, couldn`t get through the week without it!!! ~can i ask not to have my name in the hat this week
    thanks again
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have just discovered you and I'm so glad I have! Thank you for a fab challenge and such beautiful DT cards for inspiration. Thanks to Sally Ann also for a fantastic prize - fingers crossed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sketch and really lovely DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for a fabulous sketch and gorgeous DT cards,such fabulous inspiration :-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. love all the cards for this sketch and really enjoyed taking part xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sketch was so much fun to use - and the DT card are fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab sketch, I can see me using this often xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome Sketch I don't have any of your stamps, but still really enjoyed the challenge. Your stamps are adorable & your DT is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome sketch ! so much fun to use ! The cards this week from the DT are adorable ! Great job ladies and TFS your inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous sketch as always and such gorgeous cards ladies.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  24. All your cards are very fantastic. I like it.
    This was a super sketch. Thank you
    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete