Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sweet Sketch #38

Hello crafters!!!
Happy Wednesday to all of our sweet followers AND those of you who are new to our blog "Welcome" we are so glad you stopped by! My name is Stacy and I am fairly new to the DT here at Sweet Sketch. Oh, what an honor it is to be working with such talented ladies! I am soooo excited to be doing the post this week I have been having so much fun with the sketches and I know you will too. Our uber talented Arlana has a fabulous sketch for us this week. Here it is:


My Grafico is our sponsor this week. Please go by and check out all of the wonderful products they have. They have generously supplied the DT members with images from the Zoom Vroom Set. This is such a fun, versatile set of images that you can use over and over for your birthday cards, invitations, scrapbook pages and so much more.
Our awesome sponsors at  My Grafico are offering one lucky winner this week the entire " Zoom Vroom Set" I know you want it, so get out your crafting supplies and please join us this week.

Last week's winner of the $10 in digi's from Digi Stamp Boutique is Marcea from Marcea's Crafting Corner. Please e-mail Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com for your prize info. Thanks for playing with us and we hope you will join us again. Don't forget to tell your friends!

To Play Along This Week - it's simple:

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, although if you have any of our sponsors images, we'd love to see what you do with them.

2. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each week's number, which is 38.

3. Add a link on your blog about Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4. Post your card along with link.

5. Sign Mr. Linky and add a direct link back to your site.

6. Leave the Design Team some sweet comments. We love hearing from you.

Here are the sweetest samples the Design Team has made to inspire you.

1. Victoria
2. Susie Sunshine
3. Doreen
4. Genevieve P
5. Lisa F. Creative K9s
6. Ria
7. Jenny H
8. Lisa F. creativek9s
9. Beryl K
10. Kerstin
11. Heather D
12. Glenna
13. Gisèle - I SPI
14. Christy Dillman
15. vanessa (nessy)
16. Christine - Cndn Stamper
17. Gloria M.
18. thread-bare
19. Christine-Cndn Stamper
20. Pattie G
21. Marianne's Craftroom
22. Cassandra
23. Kelli (kelli's table scraps)
24. Tarien
25. Marcea
26. Maria Matter
27. Lisa Buttafuoco
28. Peri
29. Carlie M.
30. ***Céline***
31. Lisa V
32. Liz buttonsforbrains
33. Amanda Boldy
34. Sarah B
35. Alicia
36. Bev
37. Susie xx

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

13 comments:

  1. Good Morning everyone. Hope you have a fun time looking at the post today. Dont you just love the images from the Zoom Vroom Set? Dt you did such a fablous job on your cards this week as always. I want to thank My Grafico for letting us design with this fun set and for giving it away as a prize. We did a get job last week again too on players. Yeppie we had 33 followers. Thanks to all of our supporters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creations this week, DT! Don't you just love this Zoom Vroom Set? Thank you, Burcu, for sponsoring us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job DT! I had fun working with another image from this set. I got to work with it before when I was on MyG DT and it's such an adorable set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning everyone. Your creations this week are so fun! Everyone did a fantastic job! I love the Zoom Vroom Set! Thanks My Grafico for sponsoring us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't these just the greatest sample of crafty creations? DT, you are always on the ball making the most exquisite paper crafts - I am always inspired by you and so thrilled to be a part of this sweet experience! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job DT and I know i said it on my blog but it is noted and appreciated that you come and look and comment on peoples work, thanks.
    This week I am going to try to do the same for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for a fabulous sketch and gorgeous DT cards:)


    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards everyone!! This set was a lot of fun to play with--thank you My Grafico!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a wonderful sketch. I love my results. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these simple sketches. It was so relaxing to create. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab sketch will definately use again. Thanks xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I have only just noticed that I won last week - thankyou so much for such a brilliant sketch!!! Great DT cards again ladies
    Have a great weekend!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete