Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday. If you are new to our challenge blog, a BIG welcome... we are looking forward to seeing your creations. To our faithful followers, we are always happy to see you here and love to see what you do with the sketch.
Now it's time to make the announcements of a winner and top three:
Our grand prize winner from last week is...
Please email Sally Ann, owner of Digi Stamp Boutique:
to receive your 6 free images.
Subject: DSB and SSW Winner for March 2013
Please include the names of the six images you would like
Our top three are...
1. COOPS #10
2. GALE #8
3. TRACEY BOLEY #16
Be sure and grab your badge from our sidebar for your blog.
Here is our sketch for this week. Isn't it grand?!!
Paper Addictions. Jackie Mathews is owner and designer; here is a little bit about her:
My name is Jacqueline Mathews and I am a crafter and designer. I love paper, pens, doodling, stamping and above all designing. I have a degree in fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design. I worked in the graphic design industry for many years and quit 15 years ago to become a stay at home mom for my 3 kids. Now that the kids are older and don’t need me as much, I am reinventing myself and have decided that I wanted to create my own line of digital stamps. I have dabbled in rubber stamping and became a “Stampin’ up!” demonstrator and had a blast, but thought it would be more fun to create my own stamps. I decided digital was the way to go. It is affordable for the customer and for the designer. I now have a digital stamp shop on Etsy called “PaperAddictions”. I would love to create my own line of rubber stamps someday, but for now I am testing my designs out in my shop to see if anyone likes them. I am pleasantly surprised that I have gotten a good response to the images I have designed so far. This positive response has motivated me to create more images in the future.
Our winner will receive a prize of any 5 items from the Paper Addictions etsy shop.
And now for a little inspiration from our talented Design Team:
Here are the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge rules for playing along:.
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. If you have any Paper Addictions images, we'd love to see what you can do with them. However, you may use any stamp or element you have to create your card.
2. If you are posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 199 as your label or tag.
3. Add the sketch of the week to your blog and include a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. Post your card on your blog along with the link to SSW.
5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your card on your site.
6. Be sure to leave a comment here on this site and please remember that this is one of the rules to be considered for the Grand Prize.
Have a fantastic week creating!